jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Low Carb - Running: Suffering the mix

This is the fourth day of my low carb diet and my second day of running.

Ok, I know what you are thinking: low carb and running do not match well. And you are right. Today my run was a real pain: I ran less and slower and ended really exhausted. Maybe the temperature did not helped either: 77 F at 4:45 am with high humidity.

But yes, low carb is not helping, at least this first week in which I'm beginning ketosis. This week is always difficult.

Then... why low carb? Just because is the diet that works better to me. I have made it before and my fault was not to make a lifestyle of it. Today, 44 lbs up I'm paying the price.

Today I have eaten less than 20 grams of carbohydrates and ran 6.8 km. The 6.8 km more difficult of my life. Let's see how saturday comes.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario